[Sunday, 11 January 2009 17:36]
Current features -
- Create galleries and sub-galleries.
- Images are put into galleries based on keyword tags.
- Images can appear in multiple galleries.
- Any gallery with images in can be viewed as a slideshow.
- Multi-page galleries.
- All galleries are public and have a shared top level gallery (1).
- Thumbnails are automatically generated for the galleries.
- Admin functions check for corruption and lost (un-tagged) images.
- Unicode support
- Forward/Back buttons to navigate from individual images.
- Bulk upload/import.
- Grabbing EXIF data from images.
- IPTC tag support.
- Simple editting (Rotate, Crop).
- Auto-resize on upload (to allow direct upload from digital cameras).
- Re-arranging images and galleries.
- Add watermarks to images.
- More admin lost image/gallery options.
We have a long list of features we want to add already and priorities for some (see the Roadmap file in the download for more details), but feel free to contact us to suggest anything not listed there.
(1)Â This is by design. Moa is written for small and/or single-purpose webpages not seperate users.